1. Anyone bringing a privately owned golf cart, 4-wheelers, mule, gator, lawn tractor, or other motorized vehicle (that is primarily used for transportation) to the White River Valley Antique Association (WRVAA) Show shall register and pay a $10.00 each registration fee (does not apply to rental carts). The registration form states that by signing the form the person agrees to abide by the rules. At the time of registration, Photo ID and a Certificate of Insurance will be required. Certificate of Insurance holder shall carry $500,000.00 liability coverage. Vehicle users shall obtain Certificate of Insurance from their agent prior to the arriving at the WRVAA show. The WRVAA will provide a colored coded registration band or instrument to the owner to be affixed to the vehicle. Rental golf carts will also be furnished with a registration band or instrument at the time it is rented and furnished a copy of the rules. It is the intent of the WRVAA that by merely looking at the vehicle it should be easy to identify whether or not the vehicle has been registered.
2. All drivers shall be licensed by State of Indiana or other state and carry the license with them. Note: Parents, if you give the keys to your golf cart/vehicle to your unlicensed children to drive, you are inviting enforcement to take the keys and impound it.
3. Pedestrians always have the right of way.
4. Traffic will flow in direction as indicated by posted signs.
5. Speed limit is 5 MPH maximum.
6. Vehicles shall be equipped with lights in order to operate after dark.
7. Golf carts, 4-wheelers, mules, gators, lawn tractors, or other motorized vehicles primarily used for transportation shall not be permitted in the Flea Market area. They may be parked on the ends but shall not enter the rows between dealers.
8. All vehicles, golf carts, 4-wheelers, mules, gators, lawn tractors, or other motorized vehicles primarily used for transportation shall have a seat for each passenger.
9. Failure to obey these rules will result in the loss of personal use of the above mentioned vehicles. Traffic/usage will be monitored by off duty law enforcement officers. Their decisions will be final.
10. Individuals using rental golf carts shall observe rules 2 thru 8. Failure to observe the rules shall result in forfeiting the privilege to use one.
Use of a Golf Cart while attending the White River Valley Antique Association Show is a Privilege, not a Right.